The Lead Carpenter is a key part of the fulfillment of the promises we make to our customers. Our brand and customer experience relies on the proper execution of the responsibilities of this role. You will be responsible for the completion of all carpentry tasks, while working with our Project Manager to oversee the day-to-day needs of our projects. You will be leading a team of other carpenters, and organizing tools and materials required for projects. You will work closely with our team to ensure our renovation projects maintain a high level of quality and minimal deficiencies.
This is for you if:
• You are have a strong initiative, are motivated and highly organized.
• You are detail-minded and take pride in craftsmanship.
• You are a natural leader who is comfortable leading a team of carpenters.
• You would like to help establish an awesome company culture while delivering an exceptional experience to our clients.
You will be expected to:
• Produce 40 hours on budget and on schedule per week.
• Aid in the maintenance of an average 9/10 quality score, by providing an excellent finished product that helps ensure full client satisfaction.
• Daily update all required administrative tracking systems.
• Be active as an onsite representative of Knight Custom Homes, helping employees and trades to adhere to standard operating procedures and best onsite practices.
• Lead Carpenters are required to have at least 5 years of industry experience. A Red Seal Journeyman certificate is an asset.
• Have a valid driver’s license and truck suitable for carrying tools and materials.
• Own the following: fully stocked tool belt, cordless and impact drills, skill saw, reciprocating saw, and levels.
Wage and Benefits:
• Wage starting at $27 per hour however will determined by years of experience and qualifications. Employees are eligible for Health Savings Accounts after probation is complete.
If you feel that you may be a good fit for this position and our company, we invite you to send us your cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com with the subject titled “Lead Carpenter Application”. Incomplete applications will be ignored, and only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!